Friday, October 14, 2005

Back on the road

As soon as we had our picnic lunch the ladies were back on the road heading for the Gypsy camp. Destiny was grazing nearby and Lucinda, the doll, seemed to be very busy transforming herself. I called to her a couple of times and she always replied, "Just a bit more time. I am picking a wardrobe and fixing my hair". Ok, I guess we can get acquainted later. Right now I was anxious to finish my snapshot of the Silk Road for my mental photo album. That was what the "SEEING" game was about which we did not have time to play.

I was just settling back to enjoy the next sense, hearing, when I received another message encouraging moving on to the gypsy camp. I groaned….I just am not a speedy traveler. I would have slowly explored the Silk Road, gone to the Sunday Market, and check out the silky merchants that have warehouses on this road, with no specified destination in site, but others were already at the Gypsy camp and I was expected.

"I’m ready, Lets go" called Lucinda carrying an old fashioned satchel. I was stunned. My doll had transformed herself into a women. She also was a women of the 1800s and was the same size as me. I was speechless but their was no chance for me to say anything anyway as she was excited and quickly loading everything into a cart which appeared from nowhere. Calling Destiny who was as startled as I was, she hitched up the wagon and jumped into the drivers seat. "Come on board" "We have a gypsy camp to get to"

1 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger jane said...

Sounds good to me. The enhantress seems to have a lot planned for us. I have a feeling we have a busy time ahead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home