Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Let Me Out Of This Restraint



?Let me out of this restraint, you silly old lady, the doll demanded.

?What do you think you are doing�

Well now, is that any way to talk. After all you were just a cotton stuffed doll.�

That shows how much you know lady, and if you would have paid more attention you would have realized that I am much more then what meets the eye at first meeting.�

�Now stop somewhere while I search for some decent apparel for myself and we will have a little talk.�

�HMP� � I have never wore an apron in my life.� � What do you think, I am a maid!� � HMP��� Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Blogger Fran said...

Darling Jane: Your doll reminded me of the aprons our grade eight girls had to make for their home economics classes. The snow white soon disappeared as the garments were tossed into the bottom of lockers with the gym shoes, lunch left-overs and other detristus of juvenile living. Love that doll. Fran

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Callistolee said...

It looks like you have your work cut out for you with this one. Good luck Jane, and I shall be interested in seeing how you handle this. I'd sleep with one eye open.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home