Monday, October 10, 2005

Usless guilt

I am afraid I am going to miss the roll call and the wake. This being only my first morning on the road I sent a message to Donkeys Inc. hoping the donkey would get me there in time for roll call but fate or rather Destiny has created a problem that will cause me to miss the roll call. This is the message I was forced to send Donkeys Inc. when they answered and informed me they would take care of Destiny.

Donkeys Inc.
Thank you for your kindness but Destiny has read the message and is putting up a continual argument. I am afraid she has a terrific superiority complex. To be sheltered with mules has put her into a state of unmanageability that I can not seem to change. I may not be able to work this out. She seems to think she knows the way to the gypsy camp so I have finally agreed to let her try first and if we get lost I will put my foot down and call t o you for help.. I hope by that time you will still have a mule left. I hear everyone is already at the wake and I feel terrible not to be there to lend my support.

I am feeling terrible guilt as everyone was so supportive when I went through my two losses this year. I know how touched I was at that time to have others sympathy. I know guilt is completely useless and I must get rid of it. I shall hunt for a florist shop along the road. In the beauty of flowers there must be a flower that would expresses comfort at this time.

BUT now the doll in my belt, which I haphazerdly named Lucinda, is kicking and screaming to be released from my tight belt and I must look into this.

1 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger jane said...

ha ha..Lois, My correspondences are splattered with like spelling. Not to worry,. I can read the intent..aws I hope others do mine. Thanks for the encouragement...Off and running soon...Once a few details are completed...Oh dear, I forgot I still have a forest to go through.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home