Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Donkeys' Union has taken too much time

I am afraid I am rather slow in setting out on the trip myself and still cannot leave the office as more donkeys will no doubt be needed by those travelling and I do have to do some administrative chores for each of them. It was good of Treasa to send us a record of her relationship with her donkey, Jack. I have posted Jack's portrait and his rules. Excellent advice as you will see what happened when his rider forgot to watch where they were going. I did slip away with Mehitabel for an evening on Owl Island where I took a couple of photos. The lovely Moonbeam, our most beautiful donkey has returned to us if any of you need a very special mount. Geraldine is still at the Hermitage looking after and teaching young Georgia and so is not available. Please report to me if you need any extra equipage on your tour. Yours The Secretary of the Donkeys' Union.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home