Friday, October 07, 2005

Morgaine's Beginnings.

Morgaine awoke to birds singing and noticed the first light break through the darkness. how she loved this time of day and dusk too, everything was so peaceful and serene. She lay there awhile thinking about what may lay ahead for her.

'Morgaine, I foraged with the remaining donkeys last night while you slept, they said you need to get to the Enchantress cave first to receive your bag, in it you will find some things to help you on your journey'.

'How do I do that, where do I go,'? Morgaine asked.

'You must have faith Morgaine, the answer will come, in the mean time, prepare yourself for the day, eat something, enjoy the sunrise, I shall return shortly, I will try to find out more'.

'Thank you Gallahad I am so glad you are here to help me'.

'Your very welcome Morgaine'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home