Wednesday, October 12, 2005

GREAT FUN: A PICNIC

Welcome ladies. Glad to meet you. I am known as Grandma Jane. I would love your company for a picnic. Also we have one more coming in soon to join us. The secretary of Donky Inc. has asked if she can join us too. She said she shall come with her dancing donkey, bringing a supply of apples for your team, a jug of ice cold lemonade and a sponge cake. What fun, a spontaneous party.

What am I doing? I am playing the SEEING game. I am sure you have never heard of it before because I made it up but it is a game you can play with 5 people or all by yourself. Until Fran joins us do you want to play too?

"Great! The first thing you have to do is to tell me, " What are the five senses"? Then once you know what that means you put them on 5 pieces of paper, fold each up and then each of us we will draw one I will tell you how to use it in the game later. Think about yours tell we start to play. Tell Nessie to join us too. ( Fran or I can take the fifth sense and after you finishing drawing you can tell us what ours is. )

This bologna sandwich is delicious. I havn’t had one in a long time. OH and would do you happen to have a folding chair in your cart for Fran. She says ‘Do you think the girls might have a picnic chair for me as I am very old and my knees don't bend enough to sit on the blanket’. I will have to teach her some of my yoga moves. She can’t be older then me. If you don’t have a chair I have one wish left on an old magic wand. We could wave it and take all her stiffness away.

GREAT FUN: A PICNIC: Any passerby on the road is welcome. Plenty of food for anyone.

2 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger Fran said...

The Secretary says, I think I can make the picnic by this afternoon. My dancing donkey needs a merry tune. Do Coral, Jade and Turquoise know a song, one of the kind that claps so that the feet of my little donkey can move? Neat.

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

You have all my senses working overtime Jane. I will be there to help eat some sandwiches and play games.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home