Saturday, October 15, 2005


For some reason that totally escaped my understanding Destiny was passively obeying Lucindas� every word. As we headed down the road Lucinda filled me in on all her past reincarnations and why she was here with me. It seems her memory only goes back to the 1700s� She was born in Ireland during times of severe hardship and only lived until 8 years old. Just long enough to have dreams of the future?, she told me.

Then in the 1800s� she came into the same family line in Scotland, for only a few hours. She did not understand why she had not lived but tried one more time in the 1900s�, to my grandmother and grandfather, in the United States. This also ended in early death. I held my breath. This was not just an interesting tale. This would have been my fathers sister. I even have the obituary that was printed in the local paper at that time.

So�, she continued, You can see why once you started using my name in all your visualizations I saw a perfect opportunity to actually live in your world. as an adult and not just a newborn helpless creature. The Enchantress has allowed me to enter, with certain powers and restrictions, and here I am.

�Amazing�, was all I could think to say. But� I stammered,this is not the real visual world, this is an inner world of my imagination�

She gave me an indulgent glance. I am well aware of that, but I have a satchel filled with beautiful things to wear and I am heading to a gypsy camp to sing and dance and have pleasures I have never had before.� Now hang on. The forest is just ahead and the gypsy camp is just on the other side.

Take to the air Destiny.� We are taking a shortcut over the forest.�
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Bedford Office Cleaning said...

Goood reading your post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home